Friday, January 23, 2015

Week of 1/26 - 1/30

Hello Falcons!

World History
This week you will become an architect! You will study classical architecture and then design a classical building of your own. We will then move on up to the Modern Era where we will be discussing the Industrial Revolution and the changes that England underwent. We will also learn about the rivalry between nations and discuss the Holocaust towards the end of the week. You may watch this video to gain a better understanding of it. Video

We will be quite busy this week. Make sure to come to school everyday...you don't want to miss out!
Technology Literacy
Students will create an account, if they don't have one, with Google. Students will work with google calendars to learn to organize themselves. This application will assist them with their school assignments and keeping track of what is due. 



5 comments:

  1. Hello Ms. Cantu this lesson we will start on Google seems like it will be pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had your class I want to learn what architecture is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to star our new Tech lesson I hope it's a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had world history so I can learn about the history of Japan

    ReplyDelete